As Director of a prestigious SSB Universal Counselling Centre, I feel privileged to address through the site and emphasize the objective to impart Hi-Tech training & testing to individuals to qualify in the Services Selection Board and serve the Nation with honour and pride, dedication and devotion and maintain the rich ethos and morals of Indian Armed Forces.
The safety honour and dignity of this country depends on Young and Dynamic aspirants who try very hard to live-up to the expectations of the Nation.
- Sharp Work & Sustained Effort coupled with exhaustive learning technique to enhance the Basic and the Practical Knowledge of the students.
- Theoretical and practical applications continuously practiced and validated.
- The creation of a productive environment and ambience akin to Services Selection Board.
- Dedication and devotion and personal attention to each and every applicant individually and specially to repeaters.
- 90% selection rate all entries.
Our approach is to give the best of teaching environment to the students which will enable to promote healthy learning and validation, coupled with exhaustive teaching and briefing to include various measures by which there is enhancement in Personality profile of the aspirants both visually and technically. The two stage testing procedure is thoroughly practiced and trained to meet any eventuality at the SSB. The stage I of testing makes screening possible and fit enough to take the practical portion of testing which includes Psychological Testing, Interview and Group Testing Officers Technique.
The following points are borne in mind at the time of training:
- Detailed practice in verbal and non-verbal reasoning to develop sound aptitude and logical approach.
- Perception given a practical outlook to get over the daily problems and difficulties with ease and comfort in testing environment, which includes clearing of personal vision in PPDT and TAT as part of Psychological Testing in the new changing order, also to develop reasonable answers to live time situations.
- Protracted practice in the technique to learn and validate personal traits, and get over minor problems to meet day to day challenges.
- Sustained practical rounds of Group Discussion to improve communication skills, body language and behaviour manifestations as per the laid down standards and norms to meet the job requirement in the 21st century.
- Practical approach to meet field conditions to deal with Ground Task and day to day problems and finding a rationale in solving such situations on ground.
- More attention is given in Practicing Ground Task and finding a viable solution to the structures on ground and negotiating individual obstacles and essentials as a commander in the command task.
- Learning and maintaining high standards of general awareness and practical skills to meet the requirements of the interviewing officer through mock interviews and personal attention as per the suggested questionnaire to fresher’s and detailed briefing to repeaters.
- Achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and testing to give positive results.
Modern Teaching Gadgets and Healthy Class room environment coupled with competent staff for teaching and cater to the needs of efficient boarding, lodging and student friendly atmosphere. It also meets the diverse need of a suitable library, clean surrounding and healthy atmosphere.
- The Institute is located in serene, environment friendly surroundings close to the city.
- Spacious class-rooms, Hi-Tech equipments, use of CD’s / DVD’s and live time projection system for easy visualization and improvement in perception.
- Personality enhancement programmes and environment.
- Well equipped library and ground task to meet all practical situations.
- Separate hostel facility for boys & girls.
- Medical facility is arranged round the clock.
- Cable network, telephone facility, internet connectivity, fully furnished rooms and 24 hours attendance.
- Air-conditioned living & Healthy surroundings.
Selections 2017-18, you can be next
To join the National Defence Academy all 12th Std students are eligible to apply for the written exam.